Okanagan Hotels: What to Pack for a Spring Business TripFlowers are blooming, and business is booming here in the Okanagan Valley, BC. Spring is not only a time when the fruit trees and vines begin to blossom, but also when businesses tend to book their AGMs, business meetings and other events at Okanagan hotels and convention centres. Need to know what to pack for your business trip? Dress for success and the weather and enjoy some of these spring activities while visiting this beautiful valley
What to Wear for the Weather
Spring weather in the valley tends to be warm during the day, with an average temperature of 12-20 °C, and cooler at night. The climate can also range from full-on sun to rain to sleet and even snow, so it’s important to pack accordingly when staying at hotels in West Kelowna, BC.
Clothes you may want to consider packing for your business trip include:
- A warm, rainproof jacket
- Light sweater
- Blazer or another dress jacket
- Long-sleeved, button-down cotton or synthetic-blend shirt
- Cotton slacks and pair of nice jeans
- Sundress or skirt
- Boots or other closed-toe foot ware that is good for walking
- Scarf and hat
What to Pack When Staying at West Kelowna Hotels
While the weather is one consideration when packing for a business trip, there are other items that you should bring along, especially if you are planning to book into the West Kelowna Best Western Wine Country Hotel and Suites. Don't forget to include:
- A swimsuit to use in our indoor pool and jetted hot tub.
- Fitness gear and running shoes to use in our 24-hour fitness room.
- Golf attire and clubs if you plan to book our West Kelowna hotel golf package, which gives you the perfect opportunity to mix business with pleasure on one of our beautiful West Kelowna golf courses.
Other Must-Have Items for Your Business Trip
Now that your suitcase is packed, don’t forget to place these handy items in your carry-on bag:
- Hand sanitizer
- Business cards
- Phone and laptop chargers and other tech accessories
- Relaxation aids such as eye mask, earplugs, iPod with ambient music
- Gum or mints
Are you looking for a place to eat out? Check out our West Kelowna Hotel Dining Guide for the Best Food in Town.
The Best Western Wine Country Hotel and Suites has some of best West Kelowna hotel rates and packages for business travellers, along with a fully equipped business centre as well as a meeting and event room, which offers up to 2,000 sq. ft. of floor space.